Saturday, June 28, 2008

some memories of jonny's visit to dallas

we went to austin for last weekend for some bike racin (which always involves changing clothes in public)

we stayed with phil and daniele, who are le awesome.
some cruiser ridin some bike racers (brooke miller, i adore you, but what are you wearing?????) some beer

good times!
bonus: phil chowing cookies next to a can of cheese sauce (yes, cheese sauce) that daniele won as a prime. true story.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adam Myerson, so hot right now...

megs said...

I'm not sure I'm up for an bike racing, but I'm still looking forward to my visit next week!

Cindy and Robert said...

Yes I will be in Central Point with my boys! Thanks for the encouragement. Amazing how much weight can pack on having kids. By the way you haven't changed a bit!!! You look amazing! You too have a great fourth and take care of yourself. I love reading your blog, it is so much fun.