I went to Blacksburg this weekend to do some collegiate racing. I bogarted Cora and Andrew's guest room in their new (to them) house. Andrew is at some team thing with DLP Racing, so we old biddies are running the roost with Cora's cat, Polly.
Cora and I were teammates on BMW-Bianchi, and she has always been a world-champion friend. I swear I survived the month of August 2006 because of her.
This weekend Cora was a trooper and allowed me to be a terrible bike racer; while she selflessly gifted the win to her teammate. Awesome.
Then we washed bikes and had some dinner.
She let me make fun of her hippie shoes.
She drove me around.
She changed my flat.
She hugged me and let me cry at one of the saddest memorials I have ever seen.
Cora rocks. I wish everyone could be as lucky as me and have a friend like her.
Cora and I were teammates on BMW-Bianchi, and she has always been a world-champion friend. I swear I survived the month of August 2006 because of her.
This weekend Cora was a trooper and allowed me to be a terrible bike racer; while she selflessly gifted the win to her teammate. Awesome.
Then we washed bikes and had some dinner.
She let me make fun of her hippie shoes.
She drove me around.She changed my flat.
She hugged me and let me cry at one of the saddest memorials I have ever seen.
Cora rocks. I wish everyone could be as lucky as me and have a friend like her.

1 comment:
Dumb question alert...who are the hokies?
Post a Comment